YPAS is a member of the Liverpool CAMHS Partnership.
Liverpool CAMHS aim to promote the mental health, emotional and wellbeing of all children, young people and their families/carers.
Working together, we will respond to the mental health, emotional and wellbeing needs of children, young people and their families/carers. We will work with families and professionals to develop their skills and strengths; helping them to manage children and young people’s distress and the impact this may have on the child, young person and the family. Working alongside children and young people, we will improve access to services that provide vital support to build resilience, as well as offering help and intervention, enabling children and young people to thrive.
Every individual who comes into contact with a child or young person has an effect on his or her mental health and emotional wellbeing. The vision of this strategy is to make children and young people’s mental health and emotional wellbeing ‘EVERYONE’S BUSINESS’.
The Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Partnership Board have agreed on the following outcomes for Liverpool in partnership with a number of stakeholders including children, young people and families:
- Improved mental health of children, young people and their families
- Improved environments so that children, young people and families can thrive
- Increased Identification of children and young people with early indicators of distress and risk
- Reduction in mild to moderate distress
- Reduction in the development of moderate to severe distress
- Reduction in lifelong distress
Through working together we hope to achieve these for children, young people and their families in Liverpool.
For more information about the Liverpool CAMHS Partnership please visit: www.liverpoolcamhs.com