YPAS offers a range of wellbeing and therapeutic services for children aged 5 -15 years, young people aged 16-25 years and their families in Liverpool.
Established in 1966 YPAS is a charitable sector organisation that supports children, young people and families with their mental health and emotional wellbeing difficulties. We deliver our services in primary schools, secondary schools and 3 locality hubs across the city.
- YPAS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and expects all staff to share in this commitment.
- We aim for quality services and equal opportunities for all
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic YPAS will not be hosting placements for students and volunteers until January 2022.
YPAS is seeking: Recruit To Train Posts In Evidenced Based Treatments (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies)
- Systemic Family Practice Practitioner (Training post)
- Parenting Practitioner (Training post)
- Interpersonal Therapy with Adolescents (IPT-A)Practitioner (Training post)
YPAS is seeking: To recruit a Receptionist/Admin assistant to work at our YPAS Central Hub
To support a multi-disciplinary team with reception and admin duties. An NVQ level 3 in Business Admin or equivalent is essential as is post qualification experience.