Our Young Ambassadors
Who Are We?
We are Young Ambassadors for the Young Person’s Advisory Service.
What Do We Do?
Our role is to represent the voice of young people, both locally and nationally.
How Do We Do This?
We work in partnership with the YPAS Participation Workers and we meet regularly at YPAS to plan our involvement in decision making activities. We also travel to events to influence key decision makers.
Why Do We Do This?
– We want to make sure that young people are at the heart of all decisions made that affect them.
– We want to have a collective voice in our service and wider society.
– We want to develop confidence and new skills for our future.
– We want to educate others about the needs of young people.
– We want to influence and improve services for young people.
– We want to reduce the stigma around mental health and ensure that young people’s mental health remains a priority.
Young Ambassadors profiles
Meet the Workers
Being a Young Ambassador involves reflecting on YPAS services and how young people’s thoughts and feelings can shape positive change in the way we do things.
As well as being YPAS supporters and representatives at events locally and nationally , we also support young ambassadors to be change makers in the community. If you want to make a difference , and believe that young people can change the world then join us!
We meet at least once per month and we would love to see you there if you have ever used a YPAS service and want to share your ideas for a better service and a better world.
Suziie and Caroline – YPAS Participation Workers
Are you interested in having your voice heard?
Do you want to be an advocate for young people?
Do you believe that together, we can make change?
Come and Join Us!!!