YPAS counsellor Robert Quinn has pushed himself to the limit this year raising £2016 for the Young Person’s Advisory Service. Rob set out in December 2015 to complete 12 challenges in 12 months with a target of £1000. Rob has completed every event over the year and has more than doubled his target, which is a fantastic achievement!
2016 is YPAS’s 50th year in supporting children, young people and families and delivering mental health services in Liverpool. YPAS aims to deliver services in an environment that allows children, young people and families to feel safe, valued, respected, included and motivated. From counselling, support, group work and health.
“It has been amazing to have the opportunity to raise money for such a great organisation. I am coming away with a lot of great memories and I am blown away by the support and the total amount donated. Thank you to everyone!”
We are overwhelmed that Rob raised £2016 during our 50th birthday year 2016! This was certainly meant to be! HUGE WELL DONE from everyone at YPAS. We are all really proud of you Rob!
- 5th Dec 2015 – Santa Dash
- 17th Jan 2016 – Liverpool Winter 10k Run
- 21st Feb 2016 – Great North West Half Marathon
- 13th March 2016 – Liverpool Half Marathon
- April 2016 – Liverpool Loop Line Cycle
- 29th May 2016 – Liverpool Rock n Roll Half Marathon
- 19th June 2016 – Mersey Tunnel 10k Run
- July 2016 – Climb Snowdon
- 14th Aug 2016 – Liverpool Triathlon
- 11th Sept 2016 – Wirral Half Marathon
- 2nd Oct 2016 – Chester Marathon
- 19th Nov 2016 – Liverpool Morunners 10k