What if I am not happy with the service?

If you feel it’s not working for you and would like to change your YPAS worker , we can arrange that for you. If you feel you’re not being treated right, you can fill in a CCC form (comment, compliment and complaint form) and place it in one of the suggestion boxes or complete and submit online. Your complaint will be received and followed up by a manager. The form is available on the “contact us” page of our website or at the reception in each of our hubs.